Easy and Scrumptious Caramel Irish Cream Recipe
Bonus, by the time your finished, you may have a buzz from all of your needed taste tests ;) Happened to me...
This recipe was inspired by the Vermont company, Fat Toad Farm - I tweaked it a bit to be nut free and blender friendly. The first time I made it... let's just say it took a long time to clean up ;-) lol
The Scrumptious Secret?
Sounds interesting; trust me, you won't regret it! Goat's milk caramel and whiskey compliment on another. Whiskey removes the "goatiness," and the caramel extinquishes the alcohol burn, leaving us with a smooth, sweet, and scrumptious finish.
Caramel Irish Cream
Time: 15 min Prep Yields: 1 Quart
- 1 cup Heavy Cream or Half and Half
- 1 1/2 cups Irish whiskey (I used Jameson)
- 4 oz (1/2 jar) of your favorite Scrumptious Caramel
- 7 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Chill in fridge to thicken (Recommended, but optional)
- Bring to your gathering and serve over ice, in coffee, or straight up. I brought it to a party in the Jameson Bottle ;)
When your not sipping it, keep it in the fridge.